WELCOME TO PARADISE LUTHERAN CHURCH
We are so glad you are here.
Just a few reminders as we gather in the sanctuary
- Facemasks will be required for service. The church will provide you with a disposable mask if you need one. We require that masks remain on during the whole of service with a few exceptions; the vocalist while singing, the reader while reading, and when consuming Holy Communion.
- Communion will be taken in unison at our seats, with the pre-packaged grape juice and wafers.
- If you feel ill with symptoms associated with COVID, please do not come to worship.
- When you enter the building, we will require you to receive a dash of hand sanitizer.
- When you enter the church, we ask that you sit in a non-taped pew section or an empty chair cluster. You are welcome to sit with other people, but we ask that you only sit with people whom you have been in close contact with outside of church i.e., family members may choose to sit next to each other, friends who visit with each other outside of the church.
- During hymns, please feel free to sing to yourself, or hum along, but most importantly keep your mask on.
- Please do not visit with others while inside the church. Rather, we ask that you visit with each other before or after church in the church parking lot.
Hello! Thanks for checking out our church online. I hope to meet you soon. Below, I have put together a list of answers to common questions about our church, if you have more questions feel free to email us, give us a call, or come on over.
What time is worship at Paradise Lutheran Church?
· Sunday worship is at 10:00 am.
· I also invite you to check out a calendar for other things happening around the church
Who is the congregation of Paradise Lutheran Church?
When the congregation picked the name Paradise Lutheran, they sure set the bar high. But this speaks to our goal as a congregation; to be community connected to each other and a community that is working to change our world. Paradise Lutheran church is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.
What is worship like at Paradise Lutheran Church?
I often describe the worship service at Paradise as Beach Traditional. What I mean by that is we often do the traditional liturgy found in the Evangelical Lutheran Book of Worship (don’t worry, we print the service in an easy to follow bulletin), but there is a relaxed feel. You will find our members wearing Hawaiian shirts, and shorts to service. We want you to come as you are comfortable. I also want to invite you to join us after worship for a cup of coffee in our fellowship hall.
If you are wondering about children in worship; not only does Jesus call children to him, we have found that having children in service enhances our worship, even if they are crying, playing with Play-Dough, and crawling under the pews. So, while we do not have a staffed nursery, I do invite you to bring your kids or your grandkids to worship.
What are the church office hours?
The church office is open from 10:00am – 3:00pm, Tuesday through Friday. But it’s not uncommon for us to run errands, so feel free to give us a call before you head over. Our number is (727) 360-5739.
I look forward to meeting you.
Friday Morning Market
Florida Bahamas Synod
God's Work, Our Hands
Donation to Azalea Middle School from Yard/Bake Sale 2019
Paradise Lutheran Church
10255 Paradise Blvd
Treasure Island, FL 33706